The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa at the Convention Center is Hot Springs’ newest destination hotel. This 14-story structure hosts scenic views high atop the Hot Springs Convention Center and Bank of the Ozarks Arena. The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa will focus on the rich history of Hot Springs as its theme. The hotel’s centralized location is perfect for guests looking to experience Historic Bathhouse Row, Oaklawn Racing and Gaming, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls Water and Theme Park or the galleries and shops in the area. The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa will also live up to its namesake with a luxurious spa that features Hot Springs’ thermal healing water. A new fitness center and pool area will round out the amenities that today’s travelers demand.
The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa Highlights:
- 196 newly renovated and remodeled guest rooms – featuring plank flooring, larger bathrooms, 49” HDTVs, refrigerator and microwave
- Hotel theme inspired by Hot Springs’ rich history
- Complimentary breakfast
- Four expansive Executive Suites
- 7,000 square feet of newly remodeled meeting space with an additional 5,000 square feet of meeting space under construction.
- The Inside Track Grill & Sports Lounge features 40 TVs to ensure you won’t miss a minute of the action. There’s plenty of room to cheer your team with 195 indoor seats and 50 under the stars. Serving from 11am ‘til midnight, 7 days a week.
- New and enlarged Spa (coming soon) facilities featuring Hot Springs’ world-famous thermal healing water.
- Also new to The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa: Lobby Bar, Spa (coming soon), Pool & Fitness Center (coming soon), Convenient parking and Shuttle service.